Five of my color-saturated hand-dyed fabrics went into making this knitting tote. If you like color, you will love this bag!
The strips were cut and sewn together with 'ribs' put in as I went. The top edge of the bag was meticulously stitched by hand.
- Six pockets carry personal items (cell phone, reading glasses) along with large and small tools of the trade.
- A 15" bottom x 12" height x 6" depth accommodates long single and double pointed needles, a large project or a couple of smaller ones, and your pattern card or book.
- The handles are made from clear plastic tubing. They are very comfortable and won't slide off your shoulder.
- An interior layer of tightly woven water-repellent canvas gives additional support and protection.
- A strong magnetic snap closure keeps everything inside your bag. No zipper or Velcro to snag your yarn!