You take your knitting everywhere, right? Well, take this bag along with you! It will add cheer to any gathering.
Five different fabrics were cut into strips and sewn together with 'ribs' put in as I went. The top edge of the bag was meticulously stitched by hand.
- Six pockets carry personal items (cell phone, reading glasses) along with large and small tools of the trade.
- A 15" bottom x 12" height x 6" depth accommodates long single and double pointed needles, a large project or a couple of smaller ones, and your pattern card or book.
- The handles are made from clear plastic tubing. They are very comfortable and won't slide off your shoulder.
- An interior layer of tightly woven water-repellent canvas gives additional support and protection.
- A strong magnetic snap closure keeps everything inside your bag. No zipper or Velcro to snag your yarn!